Importance of kumkum
Effects of applying kumkum on the forehead of a woman
- The kumkum, being sattvik, attracts the Divine Principle. A spiral of this Divine Principle is generated in the kumkum and is activated.
- A flow ofChaitanya is attracted in the kumkum and its spiral is generated and it remains activated. A spiral of Chaitanya is emitted from the kumkum. In the body of the woman wearing the kumkum, Chaitanya frequencies are spread. A sheath of Chaitanya is created around the body of the woman due to which her body and mind are purified.
- The flows ofShakti are attracted in the kumkum. A spiral of destroyer Shakti filled with particles of Dharma Shakti is created in the kumkum and it becomes activated. A spiral of saviour Shakti is generated in the kumkum and it remains activated. Flows of Shakti are emitted by the kumkum. The Shakti particles are spread in the body of the woman who applies the kumkum. These particles are also emitted in the environment. A protective sheath of Shakti is generated around the body of the woman who wears kumkum. As a result the black energy in the body of the woman is removed.
Benefits of applying kumkum
- The blood supply to the face muscles is facilitated:While applyingkumkum, the points on the mid-brow region and Adnya-chakra are automatically pressed. This facilitates the blood supply to the face muscles.
- After applyingkumkum,the ability to attract the Shakti Principle is generated in the woman:
- The ability of thekumkum to attract the saviour and destroyer Shakti Principle is the highest.
- By a woman applyingkumkum, the soul-energy (Atmashakti) is awakened in her.
- In this soul-energy, a tremendous ability to attract the saviour or destroyer Devi Principle is generated.
- The vibrations of the saviourShakti Principle present in the woman are awakened.
- Due to this, theShakti Principle Pavitrakas in the environment, that is, the subtlest particles of the Shakti Principle are attracted to the woman.
- Due tokumkum, obstacles are created in the entry of the negative energies in the body of the woman through the Adnya-chakra.
Spiritual science underlying the use of kumkum being more appropriate than sindur
Due to the destroyer Principle in kumkum, the subtle body of the woman is protected from negative energies. The proportion of destroyer Principle is less in sindur than in the kumkum. This is the reason why the use of kumkum is more appropriate and beneficial than the sindur.